Interested in writing since a young girl, Cindy was also a voracious reader. Books have always been her passion. She has authored two books and has logged over a decade as a local newspaper columnist. Cindy now coaches others to find the creative voice inside of them and uses common sense and practical advice to keep them engaged in the process of writing. After completing their book, she publishes them in both (or either) eBook and print formats.
Skinny Leopard Media was created for the purpose of having affordable publishing choices. See the Services page for the list of options available. Cindy’s experience in Fortune 500 technology companies, entrepreneurship, business consulting and award winning life coaching services enable her to uniquely assist her clients in bringing their writing skills to the marketplace. Afterwards, clients may use her expertise managing their social media accounts.
- 15 years with Fortune 500 companies in sales and marketing
- Certified Life Coach
- Author of Straight Talk About Franchising: What I Learned and You Need to Know and Inherited Secrets
- Two-time award winner of Sarasota, Florida’s Favorite Life Coach Award
- Appearances on radio, local television and Internet Television
- Former owner of two franchise restaurants